All items are created by a single artist. Please allow ample time for your order to created with quality and care.
Special Note: Shipping and COVID-19
In order to elevate the burden on the United States Postal System, we will be limited the number of mail pick-ups to three (3) times per week. That means orders will ship out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Orders placed on or before the pick up days will be mailed on the next pick up day. (Example: If you order on Friday it would ship out on Monday.) Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Delays may occur due to cancelled mail pick ups or delays in packaging supplies. We will contact you if a situation arises.
All of our items will be mailed in a sealed plastic bag within the bubble mailer. It is recommended to remove the bubble mailer or box and sanitize the outside of the plastic package with a cleaning wipe. We will update you with the packaging changes to the Faux Fur Ears packaging prior to the next release.
When you can expect your order to ship:
Pre-made Faux Fur Ears - 5 to 7 business days*
Pre-Made Costume Horns - 5 to 7 business days*
Pre-made Accessories - 5 to 7 business days*
Custom Made Accessories - 6 to 12 weeks* depending on complexity
*Times do not include shipping.
Special Note: Please allow adequate time for your order to arrive prior to holidays and busier times of the year including but not limited to Halloween, Christmas and Valentines Day.
Shipping is the time from when your items leave our studio to when they are delivered to your home. The following shipping speeds are available:
First Class Mail (USPS) 5 to 7 Business Days
Priority Mail (USPS) 1 to 3 Business Days
Priority Mail Express (USPS) 1 to 3 Business Days
International customers: Orders will be sent via First Class International Mail (USPS), in most cases packages arrive between 2 to 4 weeks. Delays may occur in transit. Please plan accordingly.
In case of defect, we offer a limited warranty. For all warranty inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
Items may be returned in the original sealed packaging within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return approval. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return shipping fees.
Custom items cannot be returned.
Right to Photograph Completed Works
Trish Dobson Designs, LLC. reserves the right to reproduce custom made items. We reserve the right to photograph items we create and may use them for advertising and promotional purposes. All photos therein are the property of Trish Dobson Designs, LLC. and cannot be used without permission.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information authorized and provided such as your name, email, address, payment information, and details of orders. You may have also provided custom information in the case of collars or horns.
Why I Need Your Information
I rely on this information for a number of reasons:
1. as needed to provide my services, such as use your information to fulfill your order, settle disputes or provide customer service.
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
4. As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Keeping your information safe is important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
2. Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
3. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as iCloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Patricia Dobson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Trish Dobson Designs
Po Box 1050
Carlisle, PA 17013